What is a Franchise?
A franchise is a licensed business arrangement, with the right to operate a business in association with a trademark. The Oasis franchise is certified and compliant to regulations as described by the Franchise Association of South Africa (“FASA”):
“A franchise is a grant by the franchisor to the franchisee, entitling the latter to the use of a complete business package, containing all the elements necessary to establish a previously untrained person in the franchised business. This enables him or her to run it on an ongoing basis, according to guide lines supplied, efficiently and profitably.”
The franchisor affords the franchisee the following:
- The entire business concept;
- Initiation and training in all aspects of running the business, according to the concept;
- Continued assistance and guidance from the franchisor;
- A contract known as the franchise agreement which sets out the relationship between the franchisor and the franchisee;
- The right to use the brand name of the franchisor;
- The right to use / employ current and future intellectual property as it relates to the business system employed at the outlets;
- Exposure on a national basis through various marketing and advertising initiatives;
- Advice and assistance with applying the standardised business system;
- The market leader in Africa for purified water with a franchise network of 280 stores.
- Product availability across South Africa, Namibia and Botswana.
- Wide choice and selection of refill water, bottled water, dispenser water, 100% ready-to-drink juice, 100% concentrate juice, energy drinks, assorted dried fruit and nuts as well as a collection of ice teas and coffees.
- Local community support and job creation for more than 1000+ families.
- Customer service includes deliveries.
- Certified BBBEE Level 3 supplier for corporate and government procurement.
- FASA accredited franchise business with a strong code of ethics.
- Voluntary recycling levies are paid to PETCO to support a greener environment.
- Oasis Water contains Ozone, the most “environmental friendly” oxidant.
- Trusted, reliable and proven purification process ensures safe and clean drinking water.